I like computers. I program them for a living, and I play with them as a hobby, but why do they have to be such a hassle?
In the last several months, I've had the following problems with my computer:
- Replaced a brand new motherboard twice.
- Replaced a brand new CPU
- Replaced a dead 8 port switch
- Replaced a dead 8 port DSL router
- Replaced a dead KVM switch
- Replaced a dead CD burner drive
- Replaced a dead power supply 3 times
Why does all this stuff have to fail at the same time! Just when I get one thing fixed, something else breaks! I'm getting really tired of spending my evenings fixing the computer, rather than actually using it! Why can't this stuff just work?