While everyone (like me) is reading the last Harry Potter book, I thought I'd make some humorous sugestions for how the book should end...
- The U.S. government declares Hogwarts to be an Al Qaeda training camp, and utterly destroys it in a massive 'shock and awe' campaign.
- We discover that Harry is actually Voldemort and Voldemort is actually Harry. We've been cheering along the wrong hero all along!
- Ron and Harry fall in love and marry in a beautiful wedding ceremony on the steps of a Massachusetts courthouse.
- Harry wakes up in an insane asylum to discover that everything thats happened was just his insane mind playing tricks on him.
- We discover that Harry was replaced with a clone many years ago. When the real Harry shows up at the end, it turns out that we've been following the adventures of Harry's clone all these years. (Note: this is an obscure comic book reference. Let's see who can guess it?)
- Dumbledore returns to life, dressed in black, mechanical armor and declares to Harry, "I am your father!"
- Harry, after defeating Voldemort, decides to take up acting on Broadway. He proceeds to star, in the nude, in a musical involving a boy who loves his horse way too much.
- Harry, seduced by Black Magic, ends up turning on Dumbledore. This leads to a fight over a volcano. Harry is badly injured, but Voldermort saves his life by encasing him in black, mechanical armor.
- Harry gets a magical sex change operation and becomes an exotic dancer.
- Ron and Hermione fall in love and get engaged. As his wedding gift to Ron, he provides a pair of magical 'enhancements' to Hermione...
This entry was posted by and is filed under Humor.
very funny lol wat about harry having a sex change and loving dumbledore